Fiscal Background Experiences
- Grew a $3 million-dollar company to a $30 million-dollar company and worked through all of the growing pains that go along with that growth. Developed and maintained annual budgets during this amazing growth run. Managing the Finance and Accounting Departments as well as Administration, Human Resources, and overseeing IT Departments.
- Serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Gilroy Elks Lodge Developing and implementing Budget challenges for this non-profit organization. Leading them into the 21st Century.
- Longtime member of South Valley Community Church
Has served at various capacities over the past 27 years, including establishing its Finance Committee where I serve as Chairman.
- Serves as Vice Chair of Operations and Finance for the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce including developing and maintaining budgets for the last 3 years.
- Gilroy General Plan Advisory Committee for 2040
Active member for the last 4 years.
- Leadership Gilroy – Class of 2018
Gilroy Bonanza Days Parade & Picnic Project
- Many other community support groups